Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bachelor Pads Vienna Girardi In A Ton Of Pain After Nose Job

La, Calif. --- Former "Bachelor" champion Vienna Girardi went through a nose reshaping last week, despite the fact that the recuperation process is painful, the truth star is ecstatic within the results. "I would like my surgery to be regarded as positive reflection of generate an income feel," the 25-year-old Tweeted on Wednesday. " Whether it enables you to feel better with regards to you then Get It Done. xoxo" Cosmetic surgeon Dr. Franklin Rose --- whose daughter is none other than former "Bachelor" contestant Erica Rose - carried out the nose job, based on Us Weekly. "It's only been a couple of days since my surgery and I am in a lot of discomfort however the excitement of seeing my new nose soon is keeping me in good spirits," she told the mag. ""I've my wonderful boyfriend Kasey Kahl here being careful of me and my girlfriend Erica Rose." As formerly reported on AccessHollywood.com, Vienna, whose engagement to former "Bachelor" Mike Pavelka was cancelled in June 2010, is presently dating former "Bachelorette" contestant Kasey "guard and safeguard your heart" Kahl. Kasey also required to Twitter to exhibit his support for his lady love. "I believe you're beautiful in either case!! Im very happy with you and also glad I had been here to consider proper care of you," he Tweeted on Wednesday. "Adore you cupcake :)" Vienna and Kasey is going to be in front from the cameras when "Bachelor Pad 2" premieres on August 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment